Social Media Optimization
Social media optimization (SMO) is the use of social media networks to manage and grow an organization’s message and online presence. In the Global Era Infotech digital strategy, social media optimization can be used to increase awareness of new products and services, connect with customers, and ameliorate potential damaging news.
Breaking Down 'Social Media Optimization' (SMO):-
For many years search engine marketing was the standard for digital marketing efforts. But social media marketing has come to the fore, and is either converging with search engine marketing or supplanting it in some regards. Studies show that companies that do not succeed with social media optimization are neglecting social media optimization, which offers the benefits of strengthening a brand, lead generation, increased visibility in the online space, and better connections with a company's audience.
Various types of social media can be used to disseminate information, including social network websites such as Facebook and Twitter, RSS feeds and news aggregators, blogs, and video websites, such as YouTube.
- Online Reputation Management (ORM)
- Viral Marketing through word of mouth
- Increased B2C relationships
- Real-Time Monitoring
- SEO Social Integration
- Social Media tagging and bookmarking
- Management of Social networking handles
- Social Bookmarking services
- Blog and forum submissions
- Video submission and optimization
- Business reviews
- Community building
- Paid and free promotions to drive targeted traffic
We Focused On:
- Accounts on Facebook, Twitter, MySpace and other popular social media websites
- Paid and free marketing campaigns on SMM sites
- Interact with prospective leads directly
- Customer support and answering clients